The information available on this website is the property of INRA, Anses and DGAL. The permission of these partners is required for the partial or total copy of this information. Any use of this information must respect the following conditions:
- Attribution: you must cite the name of the original author in the way indicated by the author of the work or the copyright holder who grants you this authorisation (but not in a way which suggests that they support or approve your use of the work) ;
- Non-commercial use: you may not use this work for commercial purposes ;
- No derivative works: you may not alter, transform or build upon this work.
Users are responsible for the searches they carry out, as well as the interpretation and use they make of the results. Users are informed that their use of the results should not infringe on current legislation. Users are warned that the information must be used for strictly professional purposes only and downloading screen shots in order to constitute or enrich a database is contrary to French law and therefore forbidden, as is its use for commercial or advertising purposes (CNIL).
In conformity with the provisions in Act no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 (modified) on Data Processing, Data Files and Individual Liberties, you have the right of access, rectification, modification and suppression involving data which concern you. You can exercise this right by writing to email@example.com
Third parties wishing to provide hyperlinks to pages or documents available on R4P website must obtain prior authorization from INRA, Anses and DGAL; otherwise, the third party may be accused of copyright infringement, parasitism or defamation. Authorization may be requested from the server administrator or the specific department in question. It will be granted as long as the links are not contrary to the interests of INRA, Anses and DGAL and if the third party guarantees that it will be possible for the user to identify these partners as the origin of the document in the event of deep linking, framing or insertion via links.
Legal documents (available on the CNIL website)
- Act no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on Data Processing, Data Files and Individual Liberties
- CNIL Decision no. 81-94 of 21 July 1981 on the adoption of a recommendation relative to general measures for computer system security
- Act no. 88-19 of 5 January 1988 on computer fraud, referred to as the Godfrain Law, or Loi Godfrain.
Links of interests
For the sake of transparency, the authors of the content of this website are willing to declare their links of interest with the companies producing or marketing active ingredients for which resistances exist and are detailed in this website. These links of interest are described in this document (in french).
Despite these links of interest, the authors of the contents of this website emphasize that they have prepared these contents in the most objective and independent way. The authors declare that the information described in this website has not been influenced by these links of interest and is presented with full scientific rigour. The diversity, comprehensiveness and accuracy of the information provided in this website testify to the objectivity and independence of the authors.