The activities of R4P are multiple
- Implementation of resistance monitoring networks (sampling and characterization of insect pests, phytopathogenic fungi, weeds) used for research purposes and / or for the Ministry of Agriculture’s monitoring plan;
- Identification and characterization of emerging resistances;
- Updating lists of resistance of the various pests present on the metropolitan territory;
- Joint research projects on the mechanisms of resistances, the development of tools for quantification and detection of resistance, the durability of anti-resistance strategies;
- Publication of articles on the topic of resistance to plant protection products;
- Organization of days of exchanges on resistances (JER) for agricultural professionals.
see to R4P network news